Full Stack Developer
We’re looking for software developers of all experience levels to join our Athens-based team. We are building a complex web application in the fitness industry that will improve the quality of employees life, make them healthier, happier and more productive, through a personalized training approach. To best serve our clients you’ll delve into new subject matter on a daily basis, and you’ll always be on the lookout for innovative ways to approach our software platform. We’re looking for curious, collaborative people who are eager to teach what they already know and who jump at an opportunity to dive into new territory.
What is ScienceTraining:
A holistic, yet absolutely personalized, fitness program for employers to offer their employees, with the objective to improve both their physical and mental health, increase people’s motivation through a bucket of challenges and make the workspace a happier and healthier place . This personalized program will be remote, yet communication rich and completely tailor-made due to the sciencetraining platform.
Here’s where you come in:
Since work is a huge part of our life, we want it to be interesting (new tech, subject matter and challenges) and fun (company outings, team sports, catered lunches, etc). We work hard, support each other and walk away satisfied. We keep up with the latest technologies, tools and tricks of the trade - we’re always refining our approach, and everyone has a seat at the table.
Skills & requirements
- A good grasp of OO and design patterns that avoid redundancy and promote efficiency, legibility, test-ability and maintainability of code.
- A desire to collaborate and innovate with other team members, both technical and non-technical.
- If you’ve been working with requirements and project management teams to achieve software development goals, you’ve got a leg up. We’re using SCRUM to do that.
Ideal candidates should be:
- Naturally curious, always challenging assumptions and backing up statements with data
- Self-motivated and full of energy
- Physical exercise-friendly
- Strong sense of responsibility, visionnaire and passionate about his job
What do we provide?
- Competitive salary with a stock option plan
- Great working conditions, zero formalities, with awesome geeks and a beautiful office space
- The chance to be one of the very first contributors in sciencetraining.io
- Flexible daily schedule
- Benefits like fitness classes, snacks, endurance training, participations to races etc.